Priceline Hotel: 11/23-11/26 Help

xixi05
By xixi05,
in

I am planning a leisure trip to NYC during Thanksgiving. I am debating between taking the flight+hotel package deal from Expedia and bidding on Priceline. The current air fare is about $360/person, the package deal is about $1500 (tax and fee included) for 2 persons with staying in Hudson hotel for 3 nights.

Could I ask how much I should expect to pay for a 3*-4* hotel in a fine location during that time from Priceline?

I am betting later I might find an air fare around $300.

Thanks!

:)

If you are expecting airfare to drop, and it does, the price of your package will likley drop as well.

Could you change your travel dates to 11/24-11/27 as i think you could save some money by doing so, as well as one option which could shave about $300 off the cost of your trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotels too!

Would you consider SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID?

If so, and budget/value is a factor at all, i would consider staying in NYC for the first nite (under $150) and then staying in Jersey City (yeah, NJ) for under $100/nite for the other two nites. The Jersey City hotel is right near a PATH train which will have you into Downtown Manhattan in 8 minutes (midtown in 15 minutes) and offers some great skyline views of NYC.

Is that an option?

If you choose to go with the package please use our Expedia link for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]