Priceline Hotel: What region is Rome airport on Priceline?

IBDMC
By IBDMC,
in

Hello, Please help. I'm exhausted just from doing research on this trip before I even go!

I would like some help in what region I click on for the Rome airport. We need just one night there since our flight is leaving early A.M. Thanks, Denise

Does anyone know who is partcipating and what we should bid? May be another post, but trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Hello, We have decided not to stay at the airport the night before our flight and have decided to do Priceline or Hotwire instead and stay near the train station where we can easily walk there with out luggage. Can someone help me please with what area this is called or any other suggestions? Thanks, DMC

I recently stayed at the Hotel Kennedy. You can exit the front door, walk a block to the termini and you're almost right at the Leonardo Express to the airport. Nice place, nice staff, see my pictures at RealHotelPhotos.com:

http://no_screenshots_please.com/efgm4

I booked direct with the hotel; it would be difficult to use priceline for a hotel near the termini because the area (Central) is too large. Price for a double at the Kennedy is high in October but drops to 95 euro starting November. You can also read reviews and book this hotel through venere.com.

Thank you. What about doing Priceline and just staying near the train station? Would that be easy to do and can easily walk to the train? I could do Rome West for that, right? I'm just trying to avoid 200 bucks a night for a lousy room just to get up early and leave again.

The Marriott Courtyard is 200 bucks PLUS they want to charge us each 7 euros to take us to the airport which is a lousy two miles or so.

The Hilton is outrageously pirced too.

Thanks, I'll check out that Kennedy in the meantime

You probably have this figured out now, but don't do Rome West (either Priceline or Hotwire) if you want to stay near the Termini train station on your last night. SinatraFan's suggestion sounds good, and I've seen that hotel recommended elsewhere, although of course it is a budget hotel. Where are you staying prior to your last night?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]