Train or bus to and from Philadelphia

nai808
By nai808,
in

sorry, i am not sure if this was the correct place to post this question, but i couldn't find a better place!

i have a quick question...what are all of your opinions on ground transportation to and from phili? i am very confused, not having much ground transportation options here in hawaii. i know about the amtrak, but i do know there are bus options too. i know amtrak is significantly more expensive than a bus ride, but what do you really think in terms of the pros and cons of each? i heard of chinatown bus companies such as today's and new century. both of these buses sound decent on their websites, and seem to have decent departure times and direct routes, but am i missing something? i will have to travel with a decent amount of luggage.

please advise! thank you!

hi guys,

thanks! i think i will stick to the train. besides, i'm on vacation. but, the bus sounds like a good option if i just wanted to take a day trip or something (light luggage). i'll keep this in mind!

blindman: yes, i'm from honolulu. let me know what questions you have and i will try my best to also give you some good tips. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]