1.complimentary breakfast.

2.golf nearby

3.fitness centre

4.laudry facility coin operated

5.tennis nearby

6.pool(s)

What hotel is it?Thanks

From the tripadvisor with the same 3* and 4 out of 5 in customer reviews,

2 hotels stand out:Comfort Inn clifton Hill and Best Western.

Are they hotels used by HW?

This hotel has not yet been identified and a warning that using Tripadvisor reviews to identify hotels can be riskly at TripAdvisor ratings are constantly changing while HOTWIRE's reference to those ratings ony update periodically... so there can, and often is, difference between the two.

Besides the two above, i'd also add the Days Inn as a possibility.

Please use this HOTWIRE link for any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you may be getting the Day's Inn. My advice is to NOT stay there under any circumstances.

We stayed there on August 10 through Hotwire who claimed it was a 3* and we paid $95 U.S.- not a small sum. We were given a dingy room on the second floor (one amber light above the desk) - no night tables or desk lamps. The room was furnished '70's styke and had never been refurbished. Small, dark, musty/smoky...it was actually kind of creepy. I phoned down to the desk and said I had read good reviews about this hotel ( and I had) and that the room we were given was not even a 1* let alone a 3*. Fifteen minutes later - even though the first clerk had said they were full and there were no non-smoking rooms - we were now given a large, non-smoking room in the new section. This room was very nice and had 5 lamps!! comfortable queen-size beds and a large modern bathroom. It was bright and cheery...maybe not a 3* but way better than the first room nightmare! The morning complimentary breakfast was very meager and there were long line-ups. We were probably about 6 blocks from the Falls.

This was my first experience with HOTWIRE and now I am very apprehensive about using them again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]