Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans suggestions and help

lls138
By lls138,
in

Hey all;

Does anyone know why I am having trouble getting a winning bid for 3 rooms in New Orleans for a 4* hotel on those dates? I started at $60, went up to $110. And nothing....

I have 4 choices:

1. Bid higher tommorrow

2. Go 3 star hotels (not ideal)

3. Take the Hotwire offer of a 4* for $171 (anyone know the hotel?)

4. Book the W Hotel at the rack rate of $239

Please help.

thanks

I have never used that website....how do you know it is the marriot....also, if 3 people are in the room, they say it costs $162.

Is the problem that I am requesting 3 rooms for 8 people (two rooms with 3 people) or that doesn't matter?

Please let me know....

I tried with savingsbarn!

You can use the EasyClickTravel Off the Record look up tool.

Lots of hotels charge more for occupancy greater than two. How many people you include in our reservation is up to you, but since you're using priceline for more than double occupancy it's apparently a risk that you're willing to take.

However, note that when searching for 2 rooms it shows as 'available', when searching for 3 rooms it goes to 'on request', which means that EasyClickTravel will need to contact the hotel to see if they can get additional rooms at their contracted price.

EasyClickTravel researvations are cancellable up until 72 hours before your check-in date. Even if you book triple occupancy, seems to be a better deal than your rate at the W.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad we could help.

If you'd prefer an additional room you coudl always try to book another reservation. As it's listed as "on request" EasyClickTravel will contact the hotel to see if they can get additional rooms at their contracted rate. Some hotels never offer additional rooms, others do based upon their occupancy levels... so if you still want an additional room it may be worth a shot.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]