Hotwire Hotel: new to forum - 4* Time Square

foolball
By foolball,
in

Hi, great forum btw.

First time poster, I'm heading to NY 8/31/06 - 9/2/06

Looking for a 3.5* to 4* hotel under $250.

Found a 4* in Times Square - Theatre District with boutique, fitness & restaurant.

The only 4* hotel in TS with a boutique as an amenitie listed on the Hotwire Hotel List would be the Muse.

Would I be wrong to assume the hotel is The Muse even though it's listed as a 4.5* on the list.

Thanks in advance.

The Muse has indeed been downgraded to the 4* level so that would be our best guess on the above property.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

I'll also point out that Jersey City should be available cheap for the above dates and offers very convenient train service (8 minutes downtown/15 minutes midtown) and could probably save you over $100/nite. You do lose the "new york city feel" by staying directly in the city, but is that work $100+ per nite to you? (to some it is, to others it isn't... just mentioning it incase you'd rather save the money to spend elsewhere in the city)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make. If you're interested in the Jersey City suggestion above let us know and we'll explain further.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further assistance.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]