Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (MTW) Club Quarters

nyfan75
By nyfan75,
in

I found your site earlier this summer and with your help was able to get a 2 night stay during the first week of June at the Roosevelt (3* hotel) for $225 per night. I am returning on 9/16 for three nights. I'm looking again at a 3 or 4* hotel. I liked the area the Roosevelt was in, but am pretty flexible. Our only definite plans are a Yankees game on the 16th. What is a good price range to expect? Thanks so much and I look forward to supporting your site again....

Last time I visited, I bid on 3* hotels in UM/CPS, MTE, MTW and MTS. I ended up getting a room at the Roosevelt for $225 / night. The location was great and the room was certainly fine. I'm only staying two nights, 9/16 and 9/17. I'd like to stay in the same price range; even less if possible. I wasn't sure if weekend rates were different or where to start bidding. Thanks.

Yes, my trip got shortened, so we're only staying the two nights. I'd certainly consider bidding on a 4* room, but not sure I could get one on our budget. I'd like to stay around $225 per night at the highest. Should I even try for a four star room on this budget? I was pleased with the Roosevelt, so if you recommend bidding on 3 star hotels in order to stay around $200 (or less if possible! ), that's fine as well.

You probably wont' be successful for a 4*, but if you have the time it never hurts to try as you can always exhaust your 4* opportunities and then immediately try for a 3* property.

At the 4* level you have two re-bid zones availalbe. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS...

Select 4* MTS...

Select 4* MTE and MTW...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and UM/CPS...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and MTS...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTS...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $205, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $205, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTS and MTW...

Bid $210, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $215, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $220, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTS and UM/CPS...

Bid $215, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $220, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTS and MTW and UM/CPS

Bid $225, if rejected close your browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

=====================================================================

At 3* only one re-bid zone.

Select 3* MTE...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW...

Bid $165, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS...

Select 3* MTS...

Select 3* MTE and MTW...

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTS...

Select 3* MTE and UM/CPS...

Bid $185, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and MTS...

Bid $185, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTS...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTS and MTW...

Select 3* MTE and MTS and UM/CPS...

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS and MTE...

Bid $215, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $215, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW adn UM/CPS and MTS and MTE

Bid $220, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $225.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went through the entire bidding process as listed (using the savingsbarn.com link) and got rejected on all the bids. I tried it again after 24 hours and did get a room for $220 per night on my next to last bid. We are staying at the Club Quarters Mid Town. That is pretty similar to what I paid last time I was in the city and for a similar location. I'm not too familar with this hotel; does that sound like a reasonable price for a September weekend? Thanks again!!! I'll be happy to add a review of our stay if you would like...

Congratulations on your win.

These dates are expensive ones so although $200+ is a lot of money for a hotel room, it's quite reasonable for these dates. Club Quarters is a "members only" hotel that caters to a lot of corporate members that use it to house out of town business clients. The hotel often uses the opaque suppliers (and other 3rd party sites) in order to sell vacant inventory. Rooms are often known to be on the smallish side, but the hotel's location is great. Expedia lists a room at $323/nite for these dates so you did quite well (and you also know that $215 wasn't enough).

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com for your bidding.

Not too far from this hotel my wife and i like a mexican restaurant Arriba Arriba (51st St and Ninth Ave). It's not the greatest place ever, it's cramped (as is most NYC restaurants), but the food is solidly good and the price very reasonable (good margaritas too :) )

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]