WI Madison Country Inn and Suites

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

This hotel is right off Hwy. 12/18 and very easy to locate from the highway. It is actually located just inside of the Monona city limits. We booked a weekend stay for 2 rooms (Fri and Sat) and it happened to be home Badger game so the hotel was full. We had called ahead and requested non-smoking rooms and were told they would do what they could. We arrived at about 6:30pm on Friday night and the hotel wasn't full that night so the front desk was able to get us non-smoking ajoining rooms for Fri night but couldn't promise Sat. night, but I took the rooms figuring they would have to find us on Sat. to get us to move or move our things for us :) There was one young woman on the desk and she was wonderful and did it even though she knew we were priceline guests. The other woman who came out to help her seemed upset with her that she was going to give us the rooms. The hotel itself was great. Even with the hotel being full it was quiet on Sat. night. They offer a great continental breakfast with just about everything including waffles. Cookies and apples were always available in the lobby also. The pool was nice and was clean, there was a whirlpool, and also a fitness room (although the fitness room was right off the pool and was not airconditioned so about 1/2 hr. was all you could stand on the treadmill). There was also a small game room but I didn't go in. Maid service was excellent. The room was nice, smelled good, and clean but beware of the showers at peak morning times there was no hot water left! We had a great stay and I would definatley book this property again. Oh yes...parking was free and lots of it:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]