Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 2.5* Garden Grove/Cypress

luckeylasvegas
By luckeylasvegas,
in

I'm not seeing the 2* hotel above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than 2 adults?

The 2.5* has not yet been identified. However, do you need to stay in this immediate area? For the same price as you're seeing for the 2.5* hotel above i think you could get a much higher rated property in either of the nearby Anaheim zones.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can't gain too much insight on either of these, but if i were to take a stab at it i'd think maybe the 2.5* could be the Best Western? The 2* maybe something along the lines of the Travelodge, Ramada, or Days Inn. Each seem to fit the description and star rating, so those would be the best guesses, but they're just guesses based upon what's in the area and has the amenities shown, so not a high degree of confidence in any of them.

If you do book please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases and let us know the id of the hotel you purchase.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]