Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Trenton-Princeton (Princeton-Monmouth Jctn) Courtyard

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Saw the brand new PF Changs just grand opening on the way to Newark DE, so want to come back and check out this 4th PF Changs in NJ ...

Could not get Staybridge Suites on 2.5*, but this Courtyard is nice too ... should be able to get it a few dollars, but $46 is fine ...

Also, want to canoe at Raritan & Delaware River near Princeton Univ...

Right behind this hotel also has a park that has gorgerous river view, many people fishing there ...

Wow! The 3rd floor we stayed were renovated, brand new corridor, nice blue framed patterned carpet just like a brand new Courtyard!!! I used to hire a Marriott maintenance guy from Bridgewater Marriott to clone my home to Marriott, and he told me that every 5 year, Courtyard tear down everything and make it brand new again ...

They did it for Plymouth Meeting Courtyard early this year (guess that's why you do get it at low bid any more...) and now this one which is great! Somehow, the lady from Labor Ready Trenton told me that the hotel hired a whole group of people there to remove all the mattress ...etc. She said they had done several hotels and the other courtyard, this one only gave them free coffee, but normally will treat them a complimentary lunch ... Anyway, I am going to come back to this nice hotel to try out the brand new bed and decoration ....etc soon ...

After checked out, we did make a quick right turn at exit to walk along the nice river view path thru wooded bridges ... all the way to Harrison St (Rt 629) and back, very nice walk ... next time will walk on right side of river.

Somehow, when we went to the PF Change thru Rt 1-South next to Market Fair mall, it was NOT really opened yet, the worker told me that it has passed the township inspection, but there will be a list of items to patch, will open in a few weeks ... Can't wait! Well, still have this nice Teriyaki Boy Japanese food at Food Court of Market Fair to back up, taste as great as usual, $4.95 a lunch box with everything, can't beat!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]