Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) Wyndham

TZMOM
By TZMOM,
in

Would like 4* at Inner Harbor for 10/20/06 to 10/22/06. Ready to bid immediately. The 3 hotels that seem to come up on Priceline are:

Hyatt ($323.00), Mariott ($319.00) and Intercontinental ($279.00). I'd be willing to be about $100-$115.00/night.

I tried $80.00 a few days ago, but didn't add any re-bid zones (BWI, Baltimore West or Hunt Valley?)

Any suggestions?

The Red Bull Flutag is down there that weekend and my son & I would love to see it as we've missed it the past few years.

Thanks! :)

Do you understand Priceline Re-Bidding Explained as you many more re-bids than the ones you have included above, and you'll need a firm understanding of re-bids for any strategy you suggest.

Please read the above link and let us know if you can identify all your re-bid zones. If you're confused just post back and we'll take it one step at a time to make sure you understand it correctly and know how to check the zones on your own.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So with your 13 re-bid zones you can bid the following (always doublecheck before bidding to make sure that no 4* properties have been added between now and then):

Select 4* Innter Harbor...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $103, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $108, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck aknd let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't get a 4* and yes I could have waited another month or so, but I tend to forget to do things these days and I can imagine us hitting Inner Harbor on a Friday night and no hotel ressie (it's happened before. . .)

Bid according to strategy for one week, upped bid to $130.00 for 4* with no luck.

Dropped to 3* and got Wyndham for $83.00 for 2 nights

$83.00 x 2 = $166.00 + $30.36 tax = $196.36

Website currently showing price for total of @$305.

Thanks again for your help with this. Off to Red Bull Flutag!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]