Priceline Hotel: 2* Anchorage Extended Stay Deluxe Midtown

JulieAmber
By JulieAmber,
in

It's a year away, and we've been throwing out bids for $36 (a truly arbitrary number) every time we're on priceline. This was about the 7 or 8th time we bid this amount for this date (we were in no hurry). We won it mid-July.

We hadn't found this website yet when we bid, and now we're kicking ourselves that we didn't buy extra days, as we've just now become infected with Alaska sticker shock, haha! :)

Trust me, we've bid this (and even gone up to $55) for other days within the same week at least a half dozen times until we found this website without any success. Good luck to you!

Thank you for adding this property to our Priceline Hotel List.

There are two Extended Stay properties in Anchorage (Downtown and Midtown)... can you please clarify the address of which property you won?

I'd wish you a good stay but i suspect we'll be seeing you and other wins around the board before this one comes around :)

Thanks again!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We won the Midtown Extended Stay in Anchorage.

Haha! Yes, you'll probably see us on the board a bit more for Cleveland (we're Browns Fans) and Alaska! So where are you headed next, Michigan Fan?

Nevertheless, our better bidding days will quiet down for awhile! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]