Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco Airport (SFO) Marriott

bidonthis
By bidonthis,
in

After scanning the SFO results posted here, I decided to shoot low for my first bid on a 3* hotel knowing I had at least one more chance using the Civic Center area, which has no 3* hotels.

I originally bid $29 for 2 nights at a 3* in the San Francisco Airport (SFO) area. I was offered another rebid if I added $7, but instead, I added the Civic Center area, increased my bid to $32, and got the 3* Marriott near the airport.

Not bad compared to their least expensive "Quality Room Rate" of $89/nt. on the Marriott website. Thanks!

(Question: For those of us who are married --and also traveling with our better half-- am I correct in assuming we should have twice as many opportunities to bid since we can also use or spouse's name to bid for the exact same scenario, only with a slightly higher price?)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for reporting your results.

While it's true that a spouse should be able to bid their own account, the things Priceline has generally been known to check is credit card number, email address, and internet cookies. So although it shoud theoretically work, the spouse would need to use another computer or browser in order to avoid the cookies viewing it as a duplicate bid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]