Hotwire Hotel: Plz help w/ HH 4* 8/9 2nts, $107,

Lulu4Disney
By Lulu4Disney,
in

4-star hotel in Hilton Head Island

Check in: Wed, Aug 9, 2006, 2nts

$107 per room, per night for a 55% Savings

Customer Favorite! This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service. See hotel details

Resort, Beachfront, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Kitchenette, Spa Services

Can anyone Guess this resort? And when would we find out if there is a resort fee? If this works for us , 1) will be sure to go through your link, 2)post follow-up! So glad to have fould you all!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding... we're glad you found us too :)

The above is a match for the Hilton Oceanfront Resort (recently upgraded from 3.5*) so that would be our best guess.

Thanks in advance for using our HOTWIRE link.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just a quick note ~ before I could commit to the this HH trip, our 5 yr old daughter came down w/ a bad case of strep :) & needless to say we are at home!

However, dear husband has a trip to Pittsburgh 8/20 & just completed my first Priceline bids through Savingsbarn, all rejected, so as soon as I have info re this trip will be surt to post under PA!

Thanks Gain, TGIF! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]