Priceline Hotel: 3* Hartford (East) Sheraton

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Yesterday after left Residence Inn at Framingham MA, we were heading west on I-90-W to Springfield MA, thinking to check out this NBA Basketball Museum, Hall of Fame. Then we found out the nice park right next to it along the river, going further there was a Portuges Festival, free admission but very long line due to strict security check ... music very lound.

Right next to it is a brand new Vistor Center, having all sorts of info, and maps!!! very useful... I would say it should be the first stop to visit Springfield MA, but Internet access there cost 25 cents per minute...

Walking back to Hall of Fame, and had a late lunch at McDonald which is new and shine with huge NBA Trophy at center.

The other side of this basketball museum is 8 story nice Hilton Garden Inn, but when I tried to bid on it, PL says there is NO 2.5* hotel in Springfield ? :) Well, anyway, got nothing in greater Springfield area for up to $45...

The basketball museum open 9 to 5pm and cost $17 adjult and $12 for kid under 12. And season pass is $500!!! never heard of ... So, we will come back next time at 9am ...

Then heading Six Flags New England at Agawam MA, just a few minutes away... We are member, yeh!! free adminsion, free parking ($15) since we also got $50 parking sticker redeemed at the first time we went in April ...

Water park closed at 7pm, so we went there first, then some ride, the park close at 9am, a bit early, maybe because Sunday ...

After that, heading to this nice East Hartford Sheraton by I-91-South and left lane out to I-84-E at first exit and right at the hotel, very straight forward.

The hotel has a bit change, nicer, fast check in ... given many restaurant menu, pick the one with coupon and order nice dinner from take out ...

Then get on paid wireless Internet in room to bid on hotels for tomorrow ... could not get anything at Mystic, Springfield, Wallingford, ... so slept first since I could at least "extend an other day" here ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]