Hotwire Hotel: The Westin Stonebriar Resort

anissahope
By anissahope,
in

I followed the hotwire tips/tricks and found a 4-star hotel in Frisco which should be the Westin Stonebriar Resort. It lists the following ammenties: resort, fitness, pool, restaurant, golf, tennis, and spa.

Dates: 9/8/06-9/10/06

However the nightly price is listed at $167 per night. The Westin website lists these dates at $149 per night!

I am so confused. Do you know what I am doing incorrectly, or do I have the wrong hotel assumed.

Thank you

Best guess is that this is indeed the Westin Stonebriar... but there could always be another, currently unknown/unreported hotel, with the same exactl amenities and star rating.

Hotwire does have a "double the difference guarantee", but after their fee this would only come out to about a $10 per nite savings and you may just want to book direct if this is the hotel you want.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help. Please use this HOTWIRE link if you go that route and this Westin link if you choose to book direct.

PS- please also see our comments in a reply to your other post

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]