Priceline Hotel: 3* Maui (Kaanapali-Lahaina) ResortQuest Papakea

JulieAmber
By JulieAmber,
in

We wanted at least 3 stars, but we started from the top down... rejected at $75 four stars, rejected at $100 for 3 or four stars. Then tried $120 at 3 stars or more, and won.

Looks like a nice place, we look forward to it!

-Chuck & Julie

Fun! What did you and your other enjoy the most while on Oahu? We purchased the Entertainment Book for $5 online- this way, we can "dine one, get one free" on Oahu and Maui, and enjoy very discounted sightseeing, too. When are you planning on returning? Are you into accumulating frequent flyer miles as much as you are into perfecting better bidding? :)

You can read my Hawaiian Trip Recap which i had posted upon my return... the Oahu starts ~11/1 if i recall correctly.

Oahu highlights were walking Diamond Head, Farmer's Market (meeting and talking with the locals), Shrimp Trucks and Shaved Ice on the North Shore, Lanikai(??) Beach (a bit hidden but oh so peaceful).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the tips! We enjoyed all of those in November except the Shrimp Trucks and Lanaikai. We did enjoy the coconut trucks on the north shore, though! Instead of Lanikai, we went to Malekahana (sp?), which was such a beautiful beach and empty!!! Highly recommend that.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]