Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Trenton-Princeton (South Brunswick-Cranbury) Staybridge

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Can't decide to stay or leave, so just bid again at $33, thinking I can always get Somerset Marriott 3* with $33, but got it at first bid... :) This is really a steal!!! But you know, not too many cars at the parking lot, as it is now 2am ...

Really don't understand the logic here, the Staybridge website shows $164, and I got it at $33 at first bid ... :)

Great to stay here, then followed my GPS to NJ Balloon Festival at Readington NJ, then went home to pick up and reply the mail, and get recycle bin out (Hey! every other Monday morning is recycle day and I would not be home tomorrow morning ...) before heading Chuck E Cheese Edison, then follow Rt 1-S to Barnes & Noble at North Brunswick, then to Rt 130-S, back to this wonderful hotel, knowing a complimentary breakfast tomorrow morning and can work from the hotel ... (Well, have you ever notice, people on business trip would NOT be at hotel during work hours? So, the hotel Internet is blinding fast!!! very good place to work "remotely" ...)

• 2 weeks later...

They must have been reading your post! That's the good and the bad about everything being public, they may have realized the irony of the hotel price vs. the priceline price.

Thanks for the posts...anyway.

I guess it back to more than normal now ... the website price is only $65 :o Can't believe that I could not get it on $46 :) Got a Courtyard instead ...

Well, in the good old days when there was no PL, the best I ever got was $59 on Summerfield Suites at Bridgewater NJ right off Rt 22-E ... I guess they were just new hotel that year and not too many customers in the winter ... and it only happened once for all these years ... Most of the time, $79 has been the best for 7 Summerfield Suites in NJ ...

So, this $65 website rate is very unusual ... :) From $164 to $80 to $65 all in just a week or two ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]