Priceline Hotel: 5* Sydney (City Centre) Marriott Sydney Harbour

Savi424
By Savi424,
in

I won this bid in Sydney on 7/18/2006, four days before check in. I had been bidding for a couple weeks, starting at $70 and increasing $5 every day. I was declined at $125 and counter-offered with an increase of $22. I waited until my 24 hours were up and then increased my bid by $11 and won the Marriott Sydney Harbour at $136. I am trying to remember what their web site listed rooms at, I think it was around $240.

I was very happy with this hotel, perfect location and great service. They offered us an upgrade to their larger executive rooms on the higher level, and gave us a Sydney bridge view. The upgrade cost $75 US per night and included a nice breakfast in their executive lounge, soft drinks and coffee all day, heavy appetizers and full bar from 5:30-9:30 PM every evening. Depending on how much you used it, it was probably worth the money. We would easily spend $75 a day for the two of us on breakfast, drinks, and appetizers.

I was unable to use the SB link for this bid. I was already in Australia when I was bidding and I couldn't get the link to work. Sorry, I did try though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]