Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Trenton-Princeton (South Brunswick-Cranbury) Staybridge

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Yeh!!! I got it!!! I got the Staybridge and at even lower $37!!!! :)

I got it by accident since I received a promotion of $20 Mastercard credit from AmeriSuite thru email, so I clicked to check the availability of all AmeriSuites I been, and found all sold out but Princeton one that I got $35 before. So I just went to bid on Princeton 2.5* at $35 ... hoping to repeat.

Then got counter $9 more, so I guessed I was going to be able to get it for $1 or $2 more, so add another zone and $2, but surprisingly, I got this wonderful Staybridge at Cranbury at $37 !!!

So, I think I have to go to Sixflags New Jersey this weekend; it was great that I went two weeks ago at night, but no closer hotel than this Staybridge ...

This one is located behind Residence Inn off Rt 130, need to make an U turn to get in ...

So far so good. kids can't wait to go play basketball before checking in. The staff was awefully nice!!! got a very nice room at ground floor, wow! 10 foot ceiling!!!

There are both wire and wireless high speed Internet. went to get a connector from front desk, no problem! give me a unwrap brand new connector ...

Two complementary Internet computers seem no body using them ... very fast!

Last time stay at Staybridge at Allentown PA and very impressed, FREE laundry, and it is right next to the exercise room, so you can wash clothes while doing exercise and watching TV ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]