Priceline Hotel: bidding help ny midtown

flokwar
By flokwar,
in

hello!

I'm new at bidding on hotels and would like some help. Arriving NY 19/08 (not flexible) en leaving 22/08. Would like to stay in midtown, close to all touristic things :)

Need a room for two persons and don't want to pay to much for a save and nice hotel.

Should I go for 3 stars and could 110 dollar be accepted? :)

Any help for a strategie would be very nice.

it's going to be my first time in NY and go and visit my sister afterwards. She's living in Kentucky since march of this year so I also have to rent a car when I leave NY to go there. Maybe I can get help for bidding on cars aswell? I hope some so.....

Exactly which zones (by Priceline name) are you willing to bid? (MTE, MTW, UM/CPS, MTS?)

$110 is usually not enough for a 3* hotel in NYC, but we can suggest a strategy to try anyway. It is summer which is one of the slower periods in NYC so you may get lucky, but i would start thinking about your maximum bid and/or an alternate plan if not successful.

Do note that any strategy we suggest will 'probe' lower than your maximum bid first, so if your maximum bid is higher than $110 you should let us know what that figure is.

Let us know the info regarding the zones above and we'll suggest a strategy accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]