Hotwire Hotel: Can Customer Favorite Comments Change?

natend
By natend,
in

Does Hotwire rotate customer comments for customer favorite hotels? I was checking for Jan 4 - Jan 10. Came up with 4* WDW with This hotel features the following amenities:

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

When I checked earlier in the week a customer comment mentioned about walking to Downtown Disney, Tropical Pool, so I assumed that it was the Wyndam Palace. But when I checked this morning, the customer comments had changed. Still think its the Wyndam Palace or could it be a different hotel? Thanks for the help! Great site!! First time poster!

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and thanks for the compliments on the site)

Yes, it appears that customer comments do change. More accurately, there are 5+ comments in their 'database' and when you click to view the comments it shows you three of them... so some of them may be the same from a prior view, some of them may be different. Chances are greater that it's the same property as before if all the amenities match up with those shown in our Hotwire hotels lists and no other known properties have those same exact combination of amenities. It also helps if the price is relatively the same (within $3-5).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]