Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis-St Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Crowne Plaza Northstar

stardeo
By stardeo,
in

Bid Downtown St. Paul $40. Added Downtown Minneapolis at $55. Accepted: Crowne Plaza Northstar Downtown Minneapolis. Taxes at $21.82. Booked on 7/19/07.

Went maybe higher than needed, but had to have plans set on the 19th, so couldn't come back for the 24hrs. But, not the worst deal. Friend mentioned they have a "Education or AAA Rate" over phone for $89. Website lists $109 as best rate for the days. Girlfriend very happy: she's stayed there before and says it's very nice! :)

Yes, there are much better ways to have bid on this! I got the time to READ more than just the posting guidelines today. I only got to glance at the board when I had to bid, and I'm sure glad I did! I probably would have ended up even higher if I didn't get a chance to see just some of the winning bids overall here.

I'm not going to sweat the extra dollars this time, but I know I can do better in the future!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]