IL Chicago Four Points Sheraton O'hare

LadyBug50
By LadyBug50,
in

I bid on this hotel for my sister, so this is the review she relayed to me.

This hotel is quite large and located very close to the airport. Free shuttles to the airport run every 20 minutes starting at the top of the hour. She used this service and was very happy with the convenience and the friendliness of the drivers.

There was no charge for short term parking ( which is not true of some of the other 3* and 4* airport hotels).

The hotel, she said was nice, with a better than average room. The staff was extremely helpful and accomodating. She couldn't say enough about the wonderful treatment she recieved.

The bar was average and the room service was prompt and the food ordered was delicious. She also enjoyed the hot tub.

I had read some negative reviews about this hotel in the past, but they really didn't apply on this visit.

She had a great experience staying at this hotel and highly recommended it.

• 1 year later...

The Sheraton was actually quite nice. I had a bad experience with 4 pnt sheraton a few places but this one was quite nice and clean.

The room was a little smallish but not too bad for my wife and rambunctious 2 year old. Got a 4th floor corner King, bed was very comfy, clean room as well as bath(pictures posted at realhotelphotos.com). Bathroom of nice size. They have a decent fitness center and indoor pool and jacuzzi and free business center which were nice to use. They had a microwave on one of floors which made warming milk for my kid easy. Small things like that can really make a stay much more enjoyable.

Didnt really eat at the adjacent restaurant but a quick tour of the rest of the place looked like it was well maintained. If I was not going to all the ethnic restaurants in North Chicago I might have tried it. In closing, I would recommend this hotel and it deserves it 3* rating and I got a great deal at 32/night. I wouldn't mind paying even more for it. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]