Hotwire Hotel: 3* Niagara Falls, ON 9/14 - 9/18

vhm993
By vhm993,
in

I'm not sure what the above property is, but i don't think it's the Clarion as this property has been associated with different amentieis that what is shown above, and i don't believe they offer a complimentary breakfast.

Do note that if you switch to triple occupancy there is a different hotel 3* hotel offered (but unfortunately i don't know this property either :) )

To take it even a step further, if you search for quad occupany you finally get a 4* hotel to show up for $128/nite. Not sure if this is in your budget or if you were choosing the other hotels because that was the highest rating offered to you. I think this 4* may be the Hilton as it has previously been seen with these amenities, accept the current listing also shows a Hi-Speed Internet icon.

However, if this is of interest to you, you may just want to book direct as the Hilton Fallsview has a non-refundable rate of $136US, which just about what the above will cost you after hotwire's fee.

If you do go with either of the 3* offerings please let us know what they are and use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

WOW! Seeing that we were unable to determine the Hotwire hotel in question, I decided to make a few bids on Priceline for a 3* in Niagara Falls, ON. I bid all the way up to $85 a night and still couldn't get a win. So, I decided to get a fully refundable room at the Four Points Sheraton on the New York side for $90 the first night and $70 the remaining 3 nights. This reservation can be cancelled all the way up to 4pm the day of check in. I may try to bid priceline as I get closer to my date of departure for a room on the Canadian side. Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]