Hotwire Hotel: Help needed identifying Ottawa hotel

Travelling
By Travelling,
in

A property fitting this description has not yet been reported, but in doing a little research i think the Crowne Plaza and Lord Elgin are possibilities, and the Sheraton being a very outside possibility. These are really just guesses based upon location, star rating, and the generic amenities listed. Since the Golf and Tennis icons are listed at nearby and the zone isn't that big, those two icons could apply to all the hotels in the zone. The other remaining incons don't give too much to go on as they're failry common in a downtown hotel, but the above are my best guesses.

If you decide to take it, please let us know what it is.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks. I'm not going until May so I am going to wait for now and just keep my eye on what's available between now and then. My initial problem is I don't know Ottawa at all yet so need to work out my way around first.

As an aside, I have a couple of Florida Hotwire purchases from Setptember I can post. Is it too late or are retrospective stays still useful to you? I didn't have time to post my results between buying them and leaving for Florida, sorry!

They're definately helpful... i'm sure if somebody had posted an Ottawa stay from even a year ago that happened to match the amenities you described above you'd see how it was helpful :)

However, what really helps the most is if you also have the amenities that Hotwire listed on the purchase screen. Posting "i got a 4* hotel that was the XYZ Hotel" is helpful from the standpoint that we know that property participates with hotwire and is rated as such, but supplying the amenities helps much more by helping to identify the hotel before purchase. You can probably still see the amenities shown before purchase by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of Hotwire's homepage.

Thanks in advance for sharing!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]