Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Hilton

Nanatravel
By Nanatravel,
in

:) Just won, Hilton/Wyndham Hotel reservations on Priceline. Started @ $60 for 3* Downtown hoping for the Marriott Marina. Increased bid to $65 and added Miramar; went to $70 and added Airport. I am OK with this, as I know it will be a Wyndham Hotel after Dec. 1 and we have the By Request membership for a few extras. I will call hotel after they take over and request double beds for the children. Hotel includes airport shuttle so we save some there too. As long as there is a pool, everyone will be happy.

Nanatravel :)

Sadly, the Wyndham by Request membership isn't helpful anymore for Priceline stays, according to official policy. I was turned down for benefits and other posters here have been also. However, there's no harm in trying. In any event, I'm sure the hotel will be fine, even without the extra goodies (and you can buy a bunch with your savings :) )

Thanks for sharing!

One thing i may have done differently is after getting rejected for Downtown and Mirimar, starting over for the Airport area and beginning with a lower bid. You then could have used Downtown as a re-bid zone (since you would have previously been rejected at higher levels) and then Mirimar as another re-bid zone. No harm in what you did, but just presenting another approach to the same bid.

Enjoy your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]