Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orange Country (Anaheim-Disney North) Holiday Inn Palms

buster916
By buster916,
in

I needed a Disney hotel for Jul 29-31 and found this 2.5 star Hotel from Hotwirefor $64night. Could not find an exact match here to figure out what hotel it was so maybe this is a new find but it ended up being the Holiday Inn at 1221 SO. HARBOR BLVD which is very close to Disney in fact when you sort by distance its listed first. From the photos at holidayinn.com for this property it looks more like a 3 star. Amenaties listed were Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry. Hope this helps someone.

• 4 weeks later...

After Staying at this Holiday Inn Palms I have to agree with the 2.5 star rating. While this hotel is in fact close to disney it is just over the overpass and not really where all the action is. Add to that the proximity it is to the freeway and the freeway noise and you have to dock this property that half star. The service was good, the property was nice, the wireless high speed internet was welcomed. Their shuttle service was only hourly after 10am and our location put us out of range to the little red city shuttles that most of the other hotels had access too. All in all I would prefer to stay on the other side where all the other hotels are.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]