Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) Embassy Suites

dietz
By dietz,
in

I know I can go through hotwire, but maybe its the gambler in me. I am looking for a 3.5* or 4* hotel in DC area for August 5th through the 11th. Dont really care about the smaller amenities other than two beds. Hotwire has what I believe is the Hilton towers at $107 (for 3 adults and 1 child) for this time frame. Any chance on finding a hotel that consistently give rooms with 2 beds on priceline for the above dates at a lower price? Would it make sense to make a reservation for the first night, call about the two beds, then bid on the other five nights? thanks - mike (first time poster)

Most priceline experts will warn you....Unless you don't mind bringing an inflatable mattress in case you win a room with only one bed. Therefore, it really is a gamble...proceed at your own risk. There are lots more information on the subject via the link below:

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=79992

Looking for help with identifing this hotel as I don't see any 4*'s listed for the fairfax area. This is for 4 people from Aug 5th through Aug 11th. Fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, wireless internet, and tennis. Offered price is $125/night. A little more than the 4* (Wahington towers I think), but since it is further out I am hoping I might offset the cost with a reduction in add on fees (parking, etc.). Any help would be appreciated. thansk - mike.

Finally found the hotel I was looking for. We are partial to the embassy suites and after three weeks of checking it showed up.

Embassy Suites Convention Center 3.5*

Aug 5th - Aug 11th

$120.00 x 6 = $720.00 + $106.05 (tax) = $826.05

Biggest giveaway was the complimentary breakfast. Also listed restaurant, laundry, fitness, pool, business, and internet.

Could have gone with the Hilton Washington Towers for $107, but enjoy the seperate rooms.

Used the hotwire connectionn through this website and will add a review when we return.

Thanks for the great website.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]