Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (WDW) DoubleTree Club

threeboysmom
By threeboysmom,
in

I'm trying to pin down a certain hotel on Hotwire. There is a 3* listed under Universal area with amenities of restaurant, pool, & fitness for $41 for 1/2-1/7. I'm thinking it is the Holiday Inn Orlando? This hotel shows up under the "package section", but with an additional amenity - laundry. Either they left it off purposely on the "hotel only" section, or there is another hotel that I'm not aware of?? Anybody know?

Thanks!

Kimberly

It's certainly possible that this is the Holiday Inn, but odds favor it being a different hotel.

Unfortunately, the icons are just too generic to differentiate it from all the other properties in the area. Of course if you select it, we'll all know for the future what this property is, but i'd be somewhat reluctant for a 5 nite stay.

The DoubleTree Club seems to be offered for your dates and is somewhat similarly priced... how would that work for your plans?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]