Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Downtown) Radisson

Luv2cruise
By Luv2cruise,
in

I am trying to book a precruise hotel, (hopefully the Raddisson :) ) in Miami on 1/17/04. My queston is when I first pick my zones I know I need to pick Miami downtown, but what should I put for the second zone so as to not get something that would be too far from the pier? :)

Linda

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you don't stay downtown, i would next suggest staying near the airport to keep travel/taxi costs down. HOWEVER, before you do that you sooner would want to add a zone that does NOT offer the quality level you're bidding or higher (so if you're looking for 3* you'd want to add a zone that only offers 2.5* or lower). By adding a such a zone you can bid again immediately, without the risk of getting a hotel in that new zone, since that new zone doesn't offer your miniumum requirement for quality level (so it's essentially like being allowed to bid again for the original zone). We refer to this as rebidding, and it's explained further here: Re-Bidding Explained.

If you want to bid 3* in Downtown, there are 2 such 're-bid' zones avaiable, see if you can figure out which ones the are. If you can figure it out let us know and i'll be happy to provide a complete bidding strategy for you to follow. If you don't understand re-bidding, feel free to ask questions and we'll continue to walk you thru it until you 'get it' :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was successful on my second Bid! First, I bid 3* for $30.00 downtown Miami only, they came back that I could get it for $8.00 more, so I rebid it for $35.00 adding SW Miami as a zone and got it. The Radisson is exactly where I wanted to stay. :) Thanks betterbidding for the help! :)

We just returned from Miami beach and stayed at the Marriott South beach resort for three nights at $89. Nothing is too far away in Miami as we were only 25 minutes from the airport at a cost of $27 for the taxi. We also stayed at the airport Hilton for $59 on our way home from Aruba last Sat. night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]