Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) Radisson

lotsofsurprises
By lotsofsurprises,
in

I am interested in two Hotwire listings but they don't seem to exactly match anything I've seen on this board. They are close but amenities in the wrong order.

3* Seattle (Airport SEA) - $92

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry

3.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) - $110

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant

I am actually looking for the Radisson Gateway Airport. I believe it used to be the Wyndham which had the same amenities as the 3.5* above but in a different order. I don't think Wyndhams exist in Seattle anymore - so I'm hoping it's the Radisson. I read a review on Travelocity"]Travelocity by someone who got the Radisson Gateway on Hotwire for $85 so I know it's been on there!

My son is trying to book for his wedding night and we don't want to use Hotwire unless we can be pretty sure it's someplace nice. My daughter stayed at the Radisson Gateway (Wyndham) on her wedding night and loved it. They treated them like royalty - even with a Hotwire reservation!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The 3.5* matches both the Wyndham (which you say is now a Radisson) as well as the Prime Hotel... so either of those would be our best guess for this property. The 3* matches teh Holiday Inn so that would be our guess with that property.

You'll never know with 100% certainty the hotel you're going to book, so either the savings are worthwhile for you to take the risk or you should book direct.

Depending upon which route you take, please use our HOTWIRE link or our Radisson link to begin your purchase.

If you do want to take the chance, and it is a good price, then i woudl book it immediately... otherwise the hotel could disappear entirely and all future offerings could not look anything like this one (in effect ensuring that it's not the hotel you're looking for.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did end up booking the 3.5* and it was the Radisson Gateway. I was thrilled! The rate was $110 - $129.61 with taxes and fees. I'm not sure how good that rate is but it's better than anything I found online.

I totally forgot about using the link in your reply - I'm sorry! I would have loved to have supported this site! We book fairly often and I have it bookmarked now so hopefully I'll remember to use it in the future! Is there a PRICELINE link as well?

Thank you so much for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]