Hotwire Hotel: Kaanapali ?

heatherpinkdolls
By heatherpinkdolls,
in

Hi i am thinking about buying the HW 4-star condo in Ka'anapali any thoughts on what it might be here are the details:

Cost is 148.00

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

Condominium is equipped with air conditioning.Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.Pool(s)

pool area; Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

coin-operated washer and dryer.High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

dates are December 6, 2006 - December 8, 2006

Looks like a match for ResortQuest Kaanapali Shores. Formely a Aston property. Price is 193.00 for your dates on the hotel/condo web site for studio . This condo/hotel has decent reviews. Price to me is a bit high. Can get a studio at the Whaler on Kaanapali Beach, for this price. Something to consider . Good luck on your search.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... if you ulitmately use Priceline we'll then move the entire thread to that section of the board.

You can not bid on a specific hotel. If you only want the Hyatt then you should book it directly from the Hyatt website or some other non-opaque service.

If you are willing to accept any Resort class property in this zone then let us know your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

where is the 4-star hotel in Wailea - Makena on Hotwire.

Includes: Resort

Resorts a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. also offer kitchenettes. Fitness Center

exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.Pool(s)

at least one pool

at least one restaurant on the premises;

.Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services;

. High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course;

within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; applies.Kitchenette

Accommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator. Spa Services

price is 211.00 dates are dec 6 through the 8th

thank you for your time

I hope i did this right this time. :)

Okay New help Please but I will stay in the same thread.... :)

I am looking at a HW 3-star condo in Lahaina

What Condo do you think it may be?

:$170per room This is for Dec 6 through Dec 8th

Condo Amenities

Resort

a spa or fitness center,

and superior dining options.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Studio

Condominium offers a combined living and sleeping area, plus a kitchenette or complete kitchen.Fully-equipped Kitchen

Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

Property offers at least one pool area;

Laundry Facilities

a coin-operated washer and dryer.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course;

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court;

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's OK to Piggy Back on to this thread as I was looking at what seems to be the same 4* Condo for the dates of 11/30/06 - 12/7/06 and HW seems to think the retail of this Condo is $506.57. So would it still be the ResortQuest Kaanapali Shores (Formely an Aston property)?

And is $146.00 a good price or should I look elsewhere?

If this should have been a new post, my apologies in advance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]