Join Hotel Affinity Programs

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Although your Priceline/Hotwire stay won't earn credit towards the hotel's program, you will still often be given many of the perks associated with the program.

Depending upon the hotel, this may include free morning newspaper, free local phone calls, continental breakfast, late check out, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Some hotels actually do give miles/points for Priceline stays. In return, I favor them on business trips whenever I can book them at rates not exceeding my employer's allowance.

I strongly recommend that you enroll in every program and always present your card when you check in.

• 3 weeks later...

As a Hilton HHonors Gold, I've usually gotten most of the normal perks -- breakfast coupons/lounge access, better view if not executive floor upgrade, etc. -- AND stay credit. I just charge some small incidental to the room and voila! Stay credit. It's helped me maintain status that I wouldn't otherwise have qualified for.

• 2 months later...

When you say you have Hilton Honors Gold do you mean a credit card? I have a Hilton Honors Platinium card from American Express, so when I stay at a Double Tree Hotel this weekend, and show it to them while checking it, would it help me get a better room (in comparison to the reserved priceline rooms next to the vending machine?

Thanx

When you say you have Hilton Honors Gold do you mean a credit card?

I don't believe so, the reference is to the Hilton Honors program which gives perks to frequent stay guests (Priceline stays are not supposed to qualify for points, but some properties still give some of the benefits associated with membership). The Hilton Honors program is similar to the 'frequent flyer' programs that many airlines have, but instead of flying on a given airline is for staying at their hotel properties.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We started living in hotels when we sold our house in August of 2005 and usually book Hotwire rooms 4 nights a week. Hilton has credited every night's stay to my Hilton Hhonors account. They gave me credit for qualified stays and nights stayed for every visit, and on some stays also credited the $, mostly when I had an incidental charge to the room. This included stays at Hilton, Doubletree, and Hampton Inn. The visits and nights stayed are the criteria they use to determine your membership status, which is what getsyou upgraded rooms and amenities.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]