Priceline Hotel: 3* Scranton-Poconos (Scranton) Inn at Nichols Village

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

just take the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-476) north to the last interchange, which is Clarks Summit. You can probably get on the turnpike at either Allentown (via I-78) or Pocono (via I-80). The Hotel is about one mile away, west on Rt. 6. You will pass a Krispy Kreme donut store on the left where they actually make them, look for the "hot Donuts Now" sign, try the glazed cream filled.....here is the PA Turnpike travel conditions site..good luck!!

Thanks for the info. I managed to take I-80-W since Easton was flooded and some bridges closed, so I did not take I-78-W. But at Columbia NJ, I-80-W jam, so I chicken out to have dinner. After that, around 10pm still bumper to bumper, but after pass the bridge to PA, traffic moves again, and it has been very smooth from I-80-W to I-380-N to I-81 x194 to take Route 11 to the hotel ... thanks for the GPS ...

The hotel is very nice, but located right on the big road of many fast food, supermarket Weis that I am still member for dozen years ... The hotel is old fashion with stype but very clean... I will come back again later .

The section of I-81 closed since Tuesday is at the Lenox Pa area, about 20 miles north, so not sure if I can pass to NY tomorrow ...

Btw, I am at this Inn at Nichols Village hotel, free wireless Internet, very fast, need to get password from the front desk ... the pool is particular nice with 3ft to 9ft!!! big and nice. For $45 is a good price.

I will try $35 that someone got it before, for that price, it would be a steal, I think ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]