BetterBidding 1st Anniversary

fly_up_front
By fly_up_front,
in

Hmmm... how quickly the time passes!

You're all invited to come to Hoboken any time... as much as there are aspects about this city/town that i don't like, it really is a great place and i enjoy 'showing off' the good things we have to offer here. So whenever anyone is in the neighborhood i'd be more than happy to meet up with you and give you the nickel tour... maybe even grab a drink or some coffee.

So with that said, there's no formal party planned, but if anyone in the area is interested in an informal get together around the one year mark i'm in! :)

Regarding 2000 members, i will once again state that i am thankful to all the posters, users, and even the lurkers that make it all possible... this endeavour has been a great journey and our current success surpassses anything i imagined at this point. I've learned not to make predictions on where we will be tomorrow, the next month, or the next year (although 2000 members by then would be great)... i just continue to do the best i can and hope the word about BetterBidding continues to grow! Thanks again for everyone that has spread the word and contributed, in any form, to our success.

We continue to build one of the best communities on the web.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]