Priceline Hotel: 3* Columbus (Worthington) Radisson

vozbelle
By vozbelle,
in

I was bidding all over of the Columbus area (East, Airport, OSU, Worthington and West included) looking for 2.5/3 star hotel. I've spent the morning bidding and rebidding!

This is for "sleep and drive" from Baltimore to St. Louis. I need to get details finalized even though the trip is nearly two months away.

I wound up with the Radisson Hotel in Worthington, not happy! :) From the reviews looks like it should be a 2 star, not a 3 star! I am going to call reservations to make request and pray, pray, I get an okay room. I will leave review upon return.

Radisson Hotel Worthington

7007 North High Street

Worthington, Ohio 43085

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $43.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$14.57

Total Charges: $57.57

Used Savings Barn Link!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Radisson is not my favorite brand, but i've stayed at them without a hitch, and i'm sure for a 'sleep and drive' stay it'll be fine and you'll certainly get your $43 worth :)

Do you recall the amount of your previously rejected bid which included the Worthington area?

Thanks for using the SB links... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I started bidding at $35, $1 increments, since I had already bid in previous areas up to that amount used as free rebids.

I've never stayed at a Radisson, I trust you are correct! Can I whine if you are wrong and have you come pick me up and move to other hotel?! :)

I called the hotel and attendant was hostile, rude, and condescending, like I am a second class citizen with Priceline. I replied "So, does priceline also mean I am stuck in dirty room?". She changed her tune towards end of conversation, apologizing. I pray she is not check-in clerk upon arrival!

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]