Priceline Hotel: need 2 star hotel near Copley area

greysanatomy
By greysanatomy,
in

I interested in a 2 star establishment as I am traveling with kids. I would preferably like one with complimentary breakfast in the boston copley - back bay area.

DH has a conference in Westin Copley (10 hungtinton ave). they are sold out. we don't want to stay there but walking distance. Doesn't matter if it is a 10 minute walk.

PLEASE HELP.

thanks.

I have to book right away. which is better to use hotwire or priceline.

Please advise how I should right away.

Please help. I want a 2 star establishment as I traveling with kids. I would like to have complimentary breakfast. Please help right away.

I need Boston Copley area. DH needs to attend a conference in in Westin Copley in Boston.

Please help right away. Please advise bidding strategy.

I need help.

Thanks.

Please keep everything in this thread, as it's only 1 trip.

There aren't any free rebids at this level. For the 2-2.5* level in Copley, you likely are only bidding on 1-3 hotels. This limits the possibility of being accepted.

If you absolutely need a room for under $100, I'd also consider staying in Downtown Boston and using the subway or taking a taxi. Some hotels in this area are walkable (1-2 miles) to Copley.

Let us know if you'd like to try Downtown and I'll try to create a bidding strategy for you.

actually, I would not mind a higher or lower star rating as long as it as close by to copley. I have kids and want to keep them busy while hubby is away at the conference. hotwire has a $99 hotel (2 adults) in the copley area. Could you let me know what hotel that is?

I would not really prefer downtown but I am not totally against it. I guess than my hubby would need to take a taxi to copley. Don't know how far this is?

please let me know.

it for 6/25 to 6/27.

thanks.

Looking at the amenities and the suggested retail, possibly the HoJo Fenway Park.

For Priceline, I'd try the following:

2.5* Copley

Bid $70, if rejected close browser

2.5* Downtown (by trying this area, you could get a hotel downtown - anywhere between 0.5 to 2 miles)

Bid $70, if rejected add Copley

Bid $80

If this doesn't work, you can either start a little lower and try the 2* level or you could give Hotwire a try.

Ok,

I am willing to try other areas with hotwire or priceline. B/c hubby will have to take a taxi to location. I would really like complimentary breakfast. I see a hotel in the cambridge area- charles river area. Is that anywhere close westin copley? How far is downtown from westin copley? If it is a mile or two DH can take a cab since parking is more to park.

please help. downtown is closer or the financial district?

I am willing to try other areas with hotwire or priceline.
I've already suggested a Priceline bidding strategy for you try.
How far is downtown from westin copley?
Read my previous post for the answer.
downtown is closer or the financial district?
They are the same area on Priceline.
I would really like complimentary breakfast.
Many hotels do not offer complimentary breakfast. You can always purchase a box of donuts/bagels/etc along with juice(s) at a local store for your morning breakfast.

Hi

I just returned from my Boston trip and I stayed at the Boston Park Plaza. This 3* hotel is located in the Downtown - Charlestown area at Priceline and is only a walk of 10-15 minutes away from the Westin. The Boston Park Plaza has recently been won at prices around $80-$100 - this could be an alternative to the Copley area.

Daniel

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]