Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Downtown-Charlestown) Boston Park Plaza

traveller422
By traveller422,
in

Your amenities don't quite match anything on our Hotwire List.

As I'm seeing this right now on Hotwire, were the amenities "Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business" ? If so, it would appear to be the Boston Park Plaza.

Let us know if the amenities matched what I listed above. Also let us know if you'd like to try Priceline before using Hotwire.

Took the bull by the horns and, after reading the tutorial on this site re: PL bidding -- went for it. qst bid: 4* downtown[ bid $90 - rejected. 2nd bid selected 3* (tried to do the rezone thing). put in $100. Got the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. Would have been nice to get a 4* and wondering if $90 would have been accepted when I downgraded to 3*, but I think I still did well and this seems to be a nice hotel. Seems like a good location and I like the fact it is on the National Historic Hotel Registry. PL shows it as $189/nt, Hotel's website shows even higher prices and sold out, so I did well. I was willing to spend on hotwire was $117/nt for a 3* hotel which I have a feeling was going to be the Doubletree in the theater district. This is a great website and I am really glad I found you. so I think I did OK.

If anyone has any info on this hotel. would be interested in knowing.

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]