Priceline Hotel: Resort Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa

grram1
By grram1,
in

Am thrilled with this win. Cheapest rate I could find direct was through AAA for $170/night. Also got good reviews at Tripadvisor (ranked 7 of 61 hotels). I was looking for a resort in either Vail or Beaver Creek, with those options there are a total of 8 possible re-bids. Had previously focused on just Beaver Creek and failed on multiple days of bidding starting at $78 and working my way up to $97. Today's winning bid history:

$80 - rejected

$85 - rejected

$86 - rejected... with "add $22 and you can rebid now" message.

$87 - rejected... with "add $22 and you can rebid now" message.

$88 - rejected... with "add $22 and you can rebid now" message.

$89 - rejected... with "add $22 and you can rebid now" message.

$90 - accepted! (only had 1 free rebid left, after that I would have waited a couple of days and tried again).

Vail Marriott Mountain Resort & Spa

715 West Lionshead Circle

Vail, Colorado 81657

United States

970-476-4444

Check-In Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Check-Out Date: Friday, August 25, 2006

I was looking for a resort in either Vail or Beaver Creek, with those options there are a total of 8 possible re-bids.

Correction, there are a total of 8 bids available for Resorts that include the "Vail" area if you are willing also to stay in Beaver Creek (using Beaver Creek as a rebid zone, being willing to stay there if bid is accepted since it too has Resorts listed as an option). There are more than 8 bids total if willing to stay in either Vail or Beaver Creek separately (but only 8 that include Vail as an option).
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]