Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (UM-CPS) Le Parker Meridien

irocguy88
By irocguy88,
in

I've done alot of reading here and, since thereuare has left alot of strategies for NYC I just used those as a guide. I used the savingsbarn to access priceline. The dates were 7-14 and 7-15

I started the bidding at $100 and worked through the various zones, using the re bid zones and, increasing by $5 each time . I started trying for MTE but finally wound up in UM-CPS at $140 in the Le Parker Meridien

Anybody have a guess what it would have taken to land the Grand Hyatt?

Congratulations on your win and thank you for using the links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

There is no telling what the Grand Hyatt might have gone for... or if it is even available. Hotels don't always release inventory to the opaque suppliers, it is dependent upon their own occupancy levels.

Enjoy your stay in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We're happy to have helped and glad you have found the information useful.

Also useful, if you haven't seen it already, is some of us local to the area have posted 'Local Things to Do' threads in the NYC Tips forum. :) (here is my own local things to do in NYC thread)

PS- we welcome anyone local to any area to add their own 'local things to do' to the corresponding forum, helping to make visitors to your city a little 'extra special' with things that aren't found in the typical tourist book

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]