Priceline Hotel: 2.5* NYC (MTW) Washington Jefferson Hotel

frugaltraveler
By frugaltraveler,
in

This has truely been an adventure with Priceline Bidding. During this time, I managed to plug in the wrong dates (June 10 -13th) vs. (Sept. 10-13th) and inadvertantly booked a hotel. I called Customer service and they quickly issued me an email with a one-time courtesy cancellation and a $75.00 fee.

In order to waive part of the $75.00 I met the guidelines by re-booking within 7 days for different dates. As time was pressing on and I could not find a decent price I called Priceline again and asked if they would waive the 7 day limit as I felt I needed more time to book the last remaining nights at a resonable price. Priceline would not stretch the 7 day policy so the result is a 2 1/2* for the aforementioned price.

In the end, Priceline has said that I have qualified for the $50.00 credit and only $25.00 will be charged.

I find no fault with Priceline and have been very happy with the customer service and assistance on this site.

As a first time user I feel like I have taken a mini-seminar with Priceline/Betterbidding and

I look forward to the New York visit and will definately use Priceline/Savingsbarn/Betterbidding again.

Thank you again for your passion in helping frugal travelers like myself!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]