Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (White House - Capitol Hill) Grand Hyatt

Skipper2108
By Skipper2108,
in

Grand Hyatt Washington

Dates 11-4-03 to 11-8-03

4* Washington DC-White House-Capitol Hill $125

*Warning* AAA Cheaper $119 I called Hotwire only to be told tuff luck! I called twice. One person was RUDE and nasty. Both said, do the Guarentee. This does not work for AAA rates. I rather pay less and get Bed I wanted.

Positive note:

Hotel was VERY VERY nice. Near all the major site seeing tours. The area was not great or bad. The Georgetown/ foggy bottom area is nicer if you can get it. This area is a great second choiceThe staff was wonderfull at hotel. No mention of Hotwire at all and every wish was granted. Why not, I paid more than their going AAA rate of $119.

I do feel ripped off by hotwire and don't think I will use them again except for rent a car.

I did try Priceline first about 20 times with different areas ect. Only to be turned down again and again.

Thereuare: I am back and e-mailed you weeks ago never to get a responce?

Hope this helps. Please edit this the way you need. Have not posted in awhile

Understand But I was upset to get charged more than AAA. AAA is more than priceline or hotwire in most cases. What bothered me the most was the RUDE people at Hotwire. Why tell me to go do the Double the difference after I tell the the hotel offered me a lower AAA rate. They knew I would be wasting time I did not have. That's the point.

Anyway please add the hotel to your list with the WARNING to call hotel first to ask for rates, before they book hotwire. Don't want to see anyone else get burned.

The White House - Capitol Hill

This hotel features the following amenities:

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the hotel premises.

Pool(s)

Hotel features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the hotel.)

Fitness Center

Hotel features exercise equipment.

Business Center

Hotel offers guests access to business equipment/services.

Tennis Nearby

Tennis court(s) within walking distance or a short drive from the hotel.

Cut and pasted it for you.

AND I think it is a Customers favorite too!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]