Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Hyatt Regency

ykh
By ykh,
in

Hi! I'm looking for a reasonably cheap hotel to stay for one nite on this Friday (6/9/06). The ideal hotel would be the one that is close to most of the attractions. I 'm thinking about hilton at the fisherman wharf. My budget is less than 100 after tax. This is for two of us. Any suggestions?Thanks.

I think most tourists choose the USE or USW zones with the FW as a choice after the other two... but not sure what attractions you're looking to see/do. You can use our PRICELINE MAPS to see what hotels/zones are near the attractions you want to do or see.

Let us know the zones you want to bid and we'll suggest a strategy to follow. Also, let us know your maximum bid before taxes and fees.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare,

Hi! I looked at the map and I think fisherman wharf, USE, USW will be fine.....3* is ok as long as the hotel is quiet and clean.

well, we don't any particular attractions that we would like to check out, we try to hit as many as we can....a couple major ones that we sure want to check out like fisherman wharfs, union square, lombard street....so what do you suggest?

My maximum bid would be $75 or so before the tax.

Thanks again.

Would you be willing to increase your maximum bid to $85 as i think you have a good chance of getting a 4* hotel for that price or lower. Bidding the higher star level also gives you more re-bidding opportunities.

Let us know if this is ok with your or if you'd prefer to only bid for a 3* hotel.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have three re-bid zones when bidding 4* in San Francisco. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Fishermans Wharf...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE...

Bid $60, if rejected add Fishermans Wharf...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $73, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USW...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $73, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE and USW...

Bid $75, if rejected add Fishermans Wharf...

Bid $79, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $82, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

For 4* Fishermans Wharf...

>Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

I will add south san francisco

>Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

I will then add civic center

>Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

I will then add catheral hill.

If all of the above failed, I will try again and start with $65, $70, $75, is this correct?

Thanks!

You have your re-bid zones correct so you have the first cycle of bidding correct.

However, if the first cycle only uses Fisherman's Wharf and your re-bid zones. If that fails, you don't simply 'start over'... you start over with the USW zone, then add the Wharf zone, then add your re-bid zones; if that fails you then start over with the USE zone, then add the Wharf zone, then add your re-bdi zones, etc, etc

Does this make it clearer now?

I also realized i only did the above based on two re-bid zones, so here is an updated strategy:

Select 4* Fishermans Wharf...

Bid $54, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $56, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $66, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $69, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Select 4* USW...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $66, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $69, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Select 4* USE and USW and Fisherman's Wharf...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $79, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $82, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85.

If any questions remain feel free to ask.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]