Justin Tuggle
By Justin Tuggle,
in

I am curious if anyone has any suggestions as to which hotel this is:

6/30/06 thru 7/1/06

3* Bellevue North - Redmond

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Internet, Business Center

current hotwire quote $65

I believe it could be the Bellevue Double Tree.

If so has anybody stayed here?

Thank you.

I have linked through savingsbarn.com for this.

Justin

As per the Hotwire Hotel List this is a match for the Doubletree so that would be the best guess.

I have stayed at this proerty and have a great time. Here is a link to my hotel review and subsequent others. The hotel has started renovations (as early as April) and accordingly to a post in the previous hotel review link should be just about finished now.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked this through the savingsbarn.com link and it ended up being the Sheraton Bellevue-Seattle East Hotel. I have seen this as low as $65 this week but needed two rooms (Grandparents also going) and sealed the deal for both tonight at $69 per room.

The amenities are exactly as stated above. So there is at least a new player in town with those same amenities for now.

I am happy with the price and the location, don't mind being surprised, and thankful for the board's wisdom.

Justin

Glad to hear this works out just as well for your plans and you're still pleased with the results.

I have a relative that recently stayed here and enjoyed their stay, except they couldn't get a room with one bed (only a room with two beds).... she didn't push the matter much but if this is important to you i would 'escalate' the matter if you're not given the bedding configuration you want. Sheraton has a "if it's not right we'll make it right" policy so i would think that if the room configuration you want is available, and the same price (as per the hotel's website) as the room you want, then there likley shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for adding this property to our hotel list and for using the SB links to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]