WI Madison Crown Plaza Madison East

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

I booked 2 rooms for a one night (friday) stay. Both rooms were offered non-smoking 2 double beds. One room we kept that way and the other I requested a king non-smoking room and they were able to fill my request. An older hotel but appeared to be kept up quite well. I think there were 6 floors, we were on the 3rd floor. No problem with noise in this hotel which was nice since we were close to both the elevators and the ice machine. Upgraded bedding was in each room with everything else being very normal amenities for a 3* hotel. We did use the pool and whirlpool, all of which seemed clean and well kept and both a bit above average size. The whirlpool was very hot, the sign said not above 104 degrees but everyone agreed it was much hotter than that. We didn't eat at the restaurant on the property, we chose one of the many restaurants close by the hotel. There is a lot of shopping and food in the area of this hotel. There is also a nightclub/bar at the hotel which we didn't use but seemed to draw an average size crowd. Madison has no smoking in their workplace, including bars so if you want smoke-free this is a great place to visit. Overall we had a nice stay and I would be happy to get this hotel again. My only issue was that housekeeping kept knocking on our door in the morning even though we had the "Do not disturb" sign out and it was not past check-out time, which at this hotel was noon :)

• 4 years later...

Similar situation, 2 rooms for a Thursday night, 6/10/10. We arrived quite late, there were no problems checking in, and we got a good night's sleep. Kids still got to use the pool the next day as it opens at 7 AM, and we then went to breakfast at one of the local restaurants, which there are plenty of. It was good one night stay and I would definitely do it again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]