CT Hartford Sheraton East

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Stayed at this hotel Jun 1, 2004. I was not expecting so easy to find the hotel on the way back from NH, taking Rt 9 South then I-91 South all the way till change to Hwy 84 east, at the first exit right into the hotel ...

The hotel was very new and shine with automatic revolving door. I got in very late but the staff was very friendly and helpful. Nothing mentioned and gave me an upgrade to King size bed room at 5th floor.

The free parking lot were mostly vacant; don't know why. It is great hotel, so new so shine.

The room was so morden with comtemporary decoration. I think it can be given a 4* or at least 3.5* ... The bed are very comfortable that I lay down and fall asleep right away and did not want to get up the next day; asked to extend to 1pm the next day. The curtain, the lights, the beds and the desk...etc even the garbage can is in morden shape!!!

The swimming pool is large with very shine decoration. It is an L-shape pool with one end as deep as 8 feet, very few hotel has that. Right next to it is a good size fitnetss center.

The high speed Internet access is wireless, and it charged standard $9.95 a day.

The on promises restaurant is across from front desk and in between a very private sitting area. One thing very eye caching is the demo bed setting right at the lobby area that shows how comfortable it can be...

I think this is a good hotel to come back in Hartford CT area ...

Stayed here Jul 26, 2004. This hotel is so conveniently located off exit 54 of I-84 West when I came back from Boston; it is right there. I have been this hotel before and loved it a lot, so I decided to come back again. Besides, I got this hotel at $34; I don't think any valuable deal can be obtained at this price in the area.

The parking is free but the parking lots only half filled, for some reason. The hotel lobby looked very shine, and the on premise restaurant was great.

I was given a two double bed room at 6th floor which looked very shine and morden and beautifully appointed. I like particularly the furniture, desk, chairs ...etc.

I did not get a chance to use swimming pool this time, but I know it looks great, especially it open at 5am. I guess I will try next time visit this hotel.

Once get on to I-84 West, only across the river would be Hartford, and there are many places to visit. at exit 43 I-84, there is Science Center of Connecticut which is a very nice place to visit.

This hotel also has a on premises small convenient store that you can buy items you need, but it is located in industry area, so within walking distance you don't find any store. However, it is right at highway exit, you can get on to I-84 East and at exit 62 you will see a mall ...etc.

• 10 months later...

I concur with biddingforhotel's review. We (2 adults & 2 kids) stayed here in late March 2007. The hotel was very nice. The furniture in the room was much more attractive than in a standard hotel room. The staff was simply wonderful. The pool was large and empty. My only complaint is that the pool towels were the size of hand towels

Kstrom

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]