Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) Holiday Inn Forum

ahstee
By ahstee,
in

Kensington - Earls Court - Knightsbridge

Amenities: Restaurants, Fitness Center, Business Center

1 room(s) @ $85.00 per night x 4 night(s) $340.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $66.90

Hotel Subtotal $406.90

Total Price $406.90

Didn't realize this wasn't the Holiday Inn Kensington, until I read the address and noticed it was across the street from the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum. That was a dumb mistake, but despite this getting a lower rating on Tripadvisor the hotel doesn't look too bad, and compared to Holiday Inn's online rates of 85GBP I'll stop complaining.

Didn't realize this wasn't the Holiday Inn Kensington, until I read the address and noticed it was across the street from the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum

I'm confused... what is the 'official name' (and address to avoid confusion) of the property you won?

This is the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, correct?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes the hotel won was the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, which is clearly what has been reported on this board. The address is: 97 Cromwell Road.

I didn't realize there was another Holiday Inn across the street that goes by the name "Holiday Inn Kensington" at 100 Cromwell Road, which I originally looked up reviews on Trip advisor for. No biggie, except from the looks of it, rooms are substantially smaller from the reviews and photos posted.

• 1 month later...

ahstee-

Let me assure you that this is an excellent property. The rooms are a bit small by U.S. standards, but let's face it-we really don't need all that room anyway! :) More importantly, it was impeccably clean and very comfortable.

We stayed here about two years ago and will hopefully be staying again this year when we go. It's an awesome deal at under US$100 and is a very short walk from the Tube, Starbucks, and a great little traditional pub.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]