Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC White House-Capitol Hil) Hotel Monaco

KevinB
By KevinB,
in

Hello I;m new to this but here what i think i might be wrong. need your guy help :)

Sat 6/3 - Mon 6/5

2 adult, 1 room, 2 nights

3.5* - Fitness,Hi Speed, Business center $112- I think it Club Quarter....?

4* - Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, fitness, hi speed, golf $115, BEST VALUE - hotel monaco?

Can anyone check this out

Thank You :)

I agree that the best guess on the 4* is the Monaco.

I'm not so sure my best guess on the 3.5* would be the Club Quarters. A hotel with this amenity combination has not yet been reproted (odd that a 3.5* property would not have a Restaurant) but i'm thinking it might be the Washington Court with different amenity icons than previously reported (although i still think those amenities icons are used for this hotel at other times... this hotel may be using more than one set of icons to describe their property).

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

the price drop on 3.5 from 112 - 107 same amenities

I think i will go with 4* monaco, i think my girl will love the hotel. if it not that hotel any 4* is good in dc i hope

Do anyone know if Monaco give complementar High speed internet? because on their site booking they do

thank alot thereuare

ok 4* its a Hotel Monaco NICE!! :)

But one problem i think i will have now. Since i'm not 21, my girlfriend(21) booked under her name and as primary guest. She doesnt have credit card just a Debit card.

During Checkin do you think they will accept the debit card. If not can i have them put under my credit card since i'm going with her.

Thank thereuare for amazing hotwire list

Glad to hear it went as expected.

The hotel will put a 'hold' on a certain amoutn of funds on her debit card (the amount differs from hotel-to-hotel). There needs to be enough funds on the debit card for the hotel to 'hold' (and remember that this amount will not be available for other purchases during your trip... and likely a few days afterwards as it takes awhile for the 'credit' to be returned to her account).

With that said, you shouldn't have a problem using your credit card although the room is in her name. Just check in as normal with the name the room is in... when they ask for a credit card for incidentals just turn to your g/f and say 'I'll give them mine, honey'... the front desk clerk won't care one bit.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]