Hotwire Hotel: 4* niagara falls $117 6/26/06

awesomemama
By awesomemama,
in

There is a 4* showing up, resort, restaurant, etc. really sounds like the Doubletree. (I didn't purchase.) But, on the doubletree sight you can book a room for $114! Why would be MORE?! Any ideas? Seems crazy to me. I guess I should definitely be more careful with my choices from now on.

...for almost all of the "known" hotels...that hotwire is a little more expensive than the hotel's own rate

This may be true for a 'random hotel' here and there, but I doubt this to be true for the majority of hotels like you claim. If it is, and you're confident of the identification of the hotels you're seeing, then buy it and use Hotwire's Double the Differnce Guarantee to get it for even less.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

okay, checked into that....it would really only make a $3 difference for me--compared to just booking direct. After hotwires feels, I would probably still end up paying more through hotwire, even using the double the difference. I just thought it was odd. Have never seen this happen before.

Thanks for the advice. My 11 day trip is coming together thanks to all the help I'm getting here!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]